“Urartu” University considers the main goal of its activity in the international sphere the provision of full participation of the university in the international scientific and educational life.
The University has an international relations coordinator, wհօ ensures the implementation of the university’s international activities in the following main directions:
• Organization of negotiation processes for the conclusion of contracts and agreements with foreign universities and research centers, preparation of programs and work plans, organization and control over the activities of specialized units of “Urartu” University, individual teachers, scientists who are parties to the concluded agreements;
• Implementation of international programs, organization of international educational and scientific events;
• Preparation of documentation for business trips of professors, researchers, students going abroad to participate in conferences within the framework of international scientific-educational programs, as well as in this or that event in the interests of “Urartu” University;
- Informing the university departments and student structures about international scientific and educational programs, grants offered by foreign universities, as well as about application procedure;
- Preparation of documents for scientific and educational grant programs of the relevant departments of “Urartu” University, provision of a standard version of the application, issuing letters of recommendation, registration of applications for grants, control and coordination of the further implementation of the won grants;
- Providing assistance to foreign students and students from the Armenian diaspora with the aim of involving them in the scientific-educational process of the university;
- Deepening the process of development of Homeland-Diaspora scientific and cultural ties;
- Providing support for student and faculty exchange programs
“Urartu” University closely cooperates and carries out joint events with a number of RA state institutions, various international organizations, foreign diplomatic missions accredited in Armenia, Yerevan offices of Tempus, Erasmus + programs.
One of the strategic tasks of the university is to develop relations with foreign universities and scientific centers. The University has established links with the Fordham and Hofstra Universities of New York, the University of La Verne in California, the American University for the Humanities, the Professional School of Psychologists at the Academy of Sciences of the Russian Federation, N. Uznadze Institute of Psychology, The Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN), etc.